Eva-Sophie Séguin International Scholarships at Bard College Berlin- Germany: Bard College Berlin is taking the initiative to educate students through its Eva-Sophie Séguin International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scheme will provide eligible candidates with fantastic perks that will help them pursue an undergraduate program at the college.
All You Need to Know
Great offer for applicants in Germany.
Bard College Berlin is a private, non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 with the mission of restoring small-group seminar teaching and interdisciplinary undergraduate education in the liberal arts to the highest level of European education, Bard College Berlin is a private, non-profit institution of higher education.
Why you should choose Bard College Berlin is because Bard’s student body is highly international and diverse in geography, culture, class, and economic background. Students interact with faculty in small English-language seminars. Bard places a premium on critical thinking, intellectual ambition, and creativity, and the connection between the classroom and the rest of life is a central feature.
Deadline for Application: Students must submit their applications by January 17, 2022
Brief Description of Eva-Sophie Séguin International Scholarships
- University or Organization: Bard College Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Full-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
Eligibility for Eva-Sophie Séguin International Scholarships
- Countries: All nationalities.
- Course: Students can take up BA programs offered at Bard.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Apply for admission to one of the BA programs
- Be at the top of their applicant pool
- Demonstrate financial need
How To Apply for Eva-Sophie Séguin International Scholarships
- Students can apply through the Common Application or the Bard College Application System. Applicants must fill the financial statement form and submit it along with the other documents at the time of admission to apply for this scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation Statement
- Graded writing sample
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- All applicants must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Bard College will provide the selected students a full on-campus room and comprehensive board fee of the undertaken program renewable up to 4 years.