The fund is established to encourage and assists outstanding new and currently enrolled students who desire to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
All You Need to Know
Best offer for students international students.
The University of Queensland is regarded as one of the best universities in Australia. It aspires to be the best through creating, preserving, transferring, and applying knowledge. It has trained and collaborated with exceptional individuals to provide knowledge leadership for a better society.
Why you should study at the University of Queensland is because the school will help in shaping the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their areas to motivate the next generation and to pursue ideas that benefit the world. Students receive additional national teaching honors as a result of the university’s focus on teaching excellence.
Deadline for Application : The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 9 January 2022.
Brief Description of Ravago Group International Scholarships
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Nationality: International and Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for Ravago Group International Scholarships
- Countries: All nationalities
- Courses: Undergraduate degree in all study subjects offered by the university.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a commencing full-time student in an undergraduate program in 2022 and have completed no more than 32 units
- Do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
How To Apply
- For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- The following documents are required to support the application: academic CV, academic transcript, award certificates/tetramers, evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of passport, and contact details from two referees.
- For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $10,000 and may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved gap semester, exchange, or internship opportunities to the successful candidates.