University of Winnipeg International Scholarships In Canada 2022/2023: If you really wish to achieve a cutting-edge, industry-aligned degree certificates in Canada, then, you can apply for the University of Winnipeg International Scholarships provided for the academic session 2022-2023
The University of Winnipeg is offering the Entrance Scholarships for the gifted college students in Canada. The scholarships are available for all college students who’re coming into the University of Winnipeg and have not taken credit or finished a degree right here before.
The University of Winnipeg is a public University in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs.
Newly enrolled international and domestic students that have undertaken any Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP) program at UWinnipeg are eligible to receive $100 – $48,000 under this scholarship scheme.
The University of Winnipeg is a public research university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Nationally ranked at 41st position, this university offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science, and kinesiology, and applied health as well as graduate programs.
Choose to study at the University of Winnipeg because the University of Winnipeg is committed to excellence in post-secondary education through undergraduate and selected graduate programs. The University of Winnipeg is a dynamic campus and a downtown hub that connects people from diverse cultures and nurtures global citizens.
Deadline for Application: All interested students must submit their applications by 1st March 2022.
Brief Description of the University of Winnipeg International Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Winnipeg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $48,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
Eligibility for the University of Winnipeg International Scholarships
- Countries: All Canadian national and international students are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP) offered at UWinninpeg can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new students at UWinnipeg.
How to Apply
- Students are required to complete an application for admission to UWinnipeg. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Required Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts issued by the high school, university, or college they attended along with the personal statement, resume / C.V, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum 85% grade average from the grade 12 high school courses used for general admission or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Language: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- IELTS – 6.5
- CanTEST – 4.5
- C1/C2 – 180
- CAEL & CAEL CE – 60
- CAEL Online – 70
- PTE – 58
- ELP – Level 5
The selected lucky students will be awarded $100 – $48,000 scholarship towards their study costs at UWinninpeg.