International Scholarships At Leeds University Business School In UK 2022/2023: Do you have interest in studying in the UK? This is good news for you. Leeds University Business School Scholarships is presently ongoing an education for International Students.
So in this piece, we will be talking extensively about the scholarships, its worth, eligibility and application process.
About The School
The University’s research and teaching add constant and sustainable value to business and society. Leeds University Business School is a business school in the University of Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The school is approved by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
The School is accommodated in different buildings at the University of Leeds which include the 19th-century Maurice Kenworth building (previously Leeds Grammar School), Charles Thackrah building and Clarendon building.
The business school shares the Newlyn building with the School of Law, which officially opened in October 2019. The School is based on the western campus of the University of Leeds, situated 1 mile (1.6 km) north of Leeds city center.
However, the Marks and Spencer company archive is also housed here, containing more than 60,000 artefacts and pieces moved there in 2009 from London to Leeds, the birthplace of the company.
This University is a top ten UK business and management research institution. More than 200 academic staff organize research across the six divisions of Accounting and Finance, Management, Economics, International Business, Marketing and Work and Employment Relations.
Worth of the International Scholarships at Leeds University Business School
- This University Scholarships will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- The scholarship will also cover a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609).
Eligibility for the International Scholarships at Leeds University Business School
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must possess a minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate study in the school which is also an IELTS with 0 overall and at least 6.0 in each component.
- Each candidate must have obtained a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree to be qualify
- To be qualified for Leeds University Business School Scholarships, you must hold a British Master’s degree or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 70% or the equivalent at a non-UK institution at Master’s degree level.
To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the requirement for PhD applicants which include the English language requirements if your first language is not English.
So once you have gotten your student ID number which is usually a 9-digit number, you can now apply for the Leeds University Business School International Business Department scholarship by filling the scholarship application form before the application deadline.
Note that if English is not your first language, you must provide proof that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements. For more information about this Scholarships, visit the university’s official website.
Application for Deadline
The application deadline for this Scholarships is April 1, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
If you interested in this particular scholarship, See other UK Scholarships here