Design, Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor – Tearfund: Tearfund is searching for a dedicated and passionate Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation Advisor to support our work in the East & Central Africa (ECA) region.
You will work with Country Directors to establish and implement quality design, monitoring, and evaluation frameworks that enable performance to be tracked and impact evidence to be captured.
You will also work closely with our Impact and Effectiveness Team helping to improve our corporate approaches to evidence and impact.
We’re looking for a motivated, and experienced professional with a strong technical background in design, monitoring , evaluation, and learning work.
- Do you have experience of establishing successful monitoring and evaluation and learning frameworks?
- Are you able to provide strategic technical support on monitoring and evaluation and learning to country programs?
- Are you able to give advice and support to others in order to influence their working practices?
- Do you have experience in working and supporting programs in different contexts in Africa?
- Do you have a passion for learning and continual improvement?
If your skills match the above then we’d love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Lead the continual improvement and quality of Tearfund’s Design, Monitoring, Evaluation, and learning activities in East & Central Africa.
- Assist country teams to establish and implement design, monitoring, evaluation, and learning (DMEAL) frameworks to track progress of country strategies
- Ensure lessons learnt are captured, disseminated, and applied
- Build the DMEAL capacity of our staff across the region, in turn enabling them to build the capacity of local partners and church based organizations.
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs.
The role will be based in Rwanda, DRC, Burundi, South Sudan, Ethiopia OR Central African Republic. Preference will be given to applicants who have the right to live and work in one of these countries. Travel of up to 16 weeks per year is required.
The successful candidate will be offered an unaccompanied contract with a Gross Salary of 37,454 GBP or 51,387 USD. Additionally the candidate will receive pension and medical health insurance.
For more information about the Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation Advisor position please contact email@example.com.
The recruitment process will include specific safeguarding checks.
The deadline:11th February 2022.