Early Acceptance Scholarships: Macquarie University has taken a decision to award the Early Acceptance Scholarships to talented and dexterous international students from Mongolia in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by providing the amount of $10,000
Ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Macquarie University is a public research university. It has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Macquarie University is an institute that provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It is globally recognized as one of Australia’s leading research universities and prepares students for the future, and encourages and supports them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Deadline: The applications for the scholarship are accepted all year round. But, course-specific deadlines apply. Therefore, students must observe the same and apply accordingly.
Brief Description of Early Acceptance Scholarships
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mongolia
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for Early Acceptance Scholarships
- Countries: Students from Mongolia are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Undergraduate or graduate programs offered at Macquarie can be applied.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to Mongolia.
- The students must sign up on the university portal and log in to the online application system to apply. Students that meet the criteria will automatically be considered.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Student visa??
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the admission requirements for international students of the university.
- Language Required: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL-iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 115
What to Benefits
Macquarie University will provide the selected students $10,000 per year for the duration of their applied Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree.