Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarships: In order to support and encourage students commencing in the Master of Orthoptics program, the University of Technology Sydney has set up the Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarships for the 2022-2023 educational session in Australia.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Through this scholarship, you can get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney that is internationally recognized for relevant and innovative research and to engage actively with business and the community. It is mentioned in the top 10 universities in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is a future-based university among the top young universities in Australia. It makes the students ready for the future world. All the course works and programs taught at UTS are aligned closely with industry needs and make the graduates highly employable.
Deadline: No applications made later than 25th March 2022 will be accepted.
Brief Description of Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Graduate School of Health
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarships
- Countries: Students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Courses: The master of Orthotics program offered at UTS can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing Master of Orthotics study at UTS.
- Candidates are required to log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. Scholarship applications must be made separately by filling out an online form.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Evidence of name change
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Other course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79-93
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176-184
- AE5/AE6 – AE5
What to Benefits
The University of Technology Sydney will provide the selected candidates $3,000 per year throughout their studies, i.e., two years in Australia.