UCL Bartlett Promise Master’s Scholarships: If you want to enroll in an education aimed at addressing real-world problems, then you must check out the Bartlett Promise Master’s Scholarships presented at the University College London for the 2020-2023 educational session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A very helpful program that will cover the tuition cost of an eligible program.
The University College London, which operates as UCL, is a major public research university located in London, United Kingdom. University College London is ranked 16th in Best Global Universities. UCL is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities.
University College London’s distinctive approach to research, education, and innovation will further inspire its community of staff, students, and partners to transform how the world is understood, how knowledge is created and shared, and the way that global problems are solved.
Deadline: The application process will open from 1 March 2022 till 31st May 2022.
Brief Description of UCL Bartlett Promise Master’s Scholarships
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: Faculty of the Built Environment
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £15,364
- Number of Awards: Up to 13
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility for UCL Bartlett Promise Master’s Scholarships
- Countries: All UK national students can apply.
- Courses: Master programs offered at The Bartlett, UCL’s Faculty of the Built Environment.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be the UK domiciled with home fee status or be forced, migrants.
- The applicants must have received an offer letter for the applied program
- Students must first submit an admission application to UCL via the online portal. Then, the students that have received an offered letter for the applied programs will b shortlisted and sent scholarship application details further.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript
- Personal statement
- Current passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a first or second-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK university in an appropriate subject or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard from a recognized higher education institution.
- Language Required: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
What to Benefits
Successfully selected candidates will be provided a full tuition fee plus an allowance of £15,364 to cover living and studying expenses at the UCL.