PhD International Scholarships in New Horizon: Highly professional college students have a incredible way to control their financial budget for a PhD degree by applying for this PhD Scholarships in New Horizon for Crop Disease Management provided by the University of Queensland for 2022-2023 educational session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get financial assistance to study in Australia.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. It is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state. The university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties. UQ was recently ranked 38th out of all the world’s universities.
The university has a positive impact on the community by pursuing excellence in knowledge creation, preservation, transmission, and application. Australian and international employers highly regard UQ qualifications, and our graduates are in demand throughout the world. It is the world’s Best practice and quality through solid research and development initiatives, excellent academic programs, and affiliations with other internationally renowned universities.
Deadline: Applications must be received by 28th February 2022
Brief Description of PhD International Scholarships in New Horizon
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $34,627
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for PhD International Scholarships in New Horizon
- Countries: Domestic or International students can apply.
- Courses: Students can undertake a PhD study program in the Agriculture and animal sciences, Science, and mathematics
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates have to enroll in a higher degree by research program at the university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- Applicants must first apply for admission to the postgraduate research program at UQ. Contact Dr. Donald Gardiner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An academic CV assists us in determining your readiness to commence a higher degree by research.
- An academic transcript
- A degree certificate
- References letter of recommendation
- Proof of citizenship if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of a postgraduate research degree at the university.
- Language Required: All applicants must have to meet the English language requirements.
What to Benefits
Winners will receive the amount of $34,627 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually in Australia.