PhD International Studentships: The University of Liverpool is delighted to bring to your notice about the PhD International Studentships in Algorithms and Mechanisms for Blockchain for outstanding candidates in the UK. The studentship is open for the 2022/2023 educational year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for students in the UK.
Founded in 1841, the University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool. It is ranked 129th globally as it chases its mission to be dedicated to the advancement of learning and ennoblement of life.
At this university, students can choose from a number of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in a variety of subjects. Students can get help from the institution to specialize, change career paths, transfer into a different industry, or earn the appropriate qualifications for their chosen vocation.
Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 18 April 2022.
Brief Description of PhD International Studentships
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: School of Physical Sciences Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for PhD International Studentships
- Countries: Applicants from all over the world are welcome
- Courses: PhD degree programs in Algorithms and Mechanisms for Blockchain
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled at the university.
- The candidates for the PhD position should have a strong Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or should be close to obtaining their degree) in computer science, mathematics, or a closely related academic discipline, with a background in at least one of the following fields: Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Optimization, Randomized Algorithms, Probability Theory. Maturity in mathematics is desired, and prior exposure to game theory/mechanism design or machine learning techniques are a plus but not essential. Good programming skills in a general-purpose programming language are required.
How to Apply
- The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the scholarship, the applicants are required to mail their CV along with a cover letter and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Required: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
What to Benefits
The University of Liverpool provides funded studentship for 4 years in total and will provide UK tuition fees and maintenance at the UKRI Doctoral Stipend rate (£15,609 per annum, 2021/22 rate).