Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarships: Are you fascinated to conduct studies in the Classics which include language, literature history, and cultures from ancient Greece and Rome? Then, this Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Classics is probably for you! It is offered by the University of Sydney in Australia for the 2022-2023 educational year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The scholarship includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranking 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. It believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability.
Deadline: Application for this scholarship can be made by 2nd May 2022.
Brief Description of Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Courses: PhD in Classics and Ancient History at the School of Humanities at the University of Sydney can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled, intending to apply, applied for admission, have a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to study full-time.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to log in to the official online portal of the university and complete their admission application. To apply for the scholarship, students must click on ‘Apply here’ under the ‘How to apply section.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two referee report
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have both undergraduate and honours degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
What to Benefits
The selected candidates will be provided a scholarship including a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate for up to 3.5 years