International Student Annual Scholarships: Students who are seeking for degree are advised by the North Hennepin Community College to send in their application for its International Student Annual Scholarships to gain financial support for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
Founded in 1966 and is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system or Minnesota State System, previously branded as MnSCU, North Hennepin Community College is a public community college in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Why choose to study at the North Hennepin Community College? North Hennepin Community College creates opportunities for students to reach their academic goals, succeed in their chosen professions, and make a difference. The university’s vision is to provide opportunity without limits, learning without end, and achievement beyond expectation.
Deadline: 1st May 2022 and 1st October 2022 are the application deadlines for international students for the fall and spring semesters, respectively.
Brief Description of International Student Annual Scholarships
- University or Organization: North Hennepin Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for International Student Annual Scholarships
- Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Courses: Undergraduate or graduate programs of choice taught at the North Hennepin Community College can be applied for.
- Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students born outside of the USA.
- The applicants must be F-1 visa students.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.50.
How to Apply
- Admission applications must be submitted via the online application portal of the university. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Required Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- US Visa
- original or a certified official copy of your academic records
- Immunization Record Form
- Required Medical Insurance
- Original Bank Statements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have graduated high school.
- Language Required: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 61 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
- Accuplacer – 800 level
What to be Benefited
The selected applicants will be rewarded this annual scholarship likely towards any undertaken degree programme at the NHCC.